Warid 4G LTE Cities in Pakistan
Recently Warid if offering its 4G LTE network and services in the 12 major cities of Pakistan:
New Added Cities:
Free Bonus Offered:
Along with the experience of fastest 4G LTE network and services in Pakistan, Warid 4G prepaid and Postpaid users in Peshawar, Quetta, Sheikhupura and Multan can also enjoy the following free bonus of 4G launch offer in Peshawar, Quetta, Sheikhupura & Multan:
Eligibility Criteria of Warid 4G LTE Service
- Free of charge SIM replacements with 4G SIM as well as 4G LTE handsets too.
- Free 4G LTE trial service with fair usage policy of 1GBs for 5 days.
The eligibility criteria for a Warid customer to enjoy Warid free 4G LTE trial service is given below:
How to Check Availability of Warid 4G LTE Service in your area
- Customer would belong to Warid postpaid category.
- Customer should not be using a usual old Warid SIM. Instead, he should have the new Warid 4G SIM card.
- Customer should live in Warid 4G coverage area.
- Customer should have a 4G compatible handset.
If you want to check that whether you are in Warid 4G coverage areas or not, then you can find it in two waysMethod# 1:
Simply send SMS’4G’ to 5555.
The 4G coverage details of your location or area will be delivered to you via SMS.Method# 2:
Go to Setting.
Then, go to Network Selection.
Finally, go to Manual Search.
If “Warid LTE” network sign is available, it shows that you live in Warid 4G LTE coverage area.
If you are eligible to use Warid 4G free trial, then dial 321 from your postpaid SIM.