« on: Yesterday at 01:18:40 AM »
The following steps walk you through the process of setting up a Messenger Room. Bear in mind that you'll need Facebook Messenger installed on your device as well, as WhatsApp hands over to Facebook's messaging app when creating a new room.
A Facebook account is not required to participate in these chats, but you can only create a group video chat with a Facebook account.
1. Launch WhatsApp on your iphone.
2. Create a new group chat from the tab by tapping the note icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Alternately, select an existing group chat room and skip to step 6.
3. Select New Group.
4. Select people in your contacts to add to the group, then tap.
5. Give your new group a subject name, then tap Create.
6. Once you're in the new group, tap the plus + button and select Room.
7. In the card that appears, tap Continue in Messenger.
8. Wait for the others to join your room. From here, you can also share a link to the room with others so they can join.