Author Topic: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017  (Read 3041 times)

Offline mechanic

  • Engineer
  • Hero Engineer
  • *****
  • Posts: 2274
    • View Profile
    • Engineering Forum
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 09:35:48 AM »
Advertisement
Csc just granted 44 students to nanjing agricultural university till yet. according to njau they confirmed the our list by email but in formal letter they have just granted 44 students. so we are not in the list they said if csc will return your documents to us then we will infrom you my question is would you like to tell me whats going on and how many chances to get scholarship now?

if i say 90% chances to be admitted, then 10% is also the valuable for rejection.. please wait for the final result.

Engineering Forum

Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 09:35:48 AM »


Sohail

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:39 AM »
Thank you very much for reply any idea when will they announce final result? and if csc have confirmed the all students through email then why they are not sending approval through official letter?

Engineering Forum

Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:39 AM »


Offline mechanic

  • Engineer
  • Hero Engineer
  • *****
  • Posts: 2274
    • View Profile
    • Engineering Forum
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
Thank you very much for reply any idea when will they announce final result? and if csc have confirmed the all students through email then why they are not sending approval through official letter?


is your name in the list?

Sohail

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 05:36:24 PM »
Yes i have the name in the admission result list and njau has sent my name to csc for the approval actually that list contain total 140 students but csc just approved 44 students through formal letter now you tell how many chances for second list or remaining students approval by csc? according to njau csc has approved our 140 students through email but in the official letter they just approved 44 students

Offline mechanic

  • Engineer
  • Hero Engineer
  • *****
  • Posts: 2274
    • View Profile
    • Engineering Forum
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2017, 07:22:56 PM »
Yes i have the name in the admission result list and njau has sent my name to csc for the approval actually that list contain total 140 students but csc just approved 44 students through formal letter now you tell how many chances for second list or remaining students approval by csc? according to njau csc has approved our 140 students through email but in the official letter they just approved 44 students

In how may universities you have applied? and for masters or Ph.D?

Sohail

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2017, 08:33:40 AM »
Brother i have applied in two university but wuhan uni of technology has not recommend me for csc approval therefore i am selected only from nanjing agricultural uni but they have only 44 granted scholarship out of 140 recommended students would you like to tell me is there any chances for remaining students approval or second list by csc for nanjing? because has sent 140 students list to csc for approval

Offline Anila

  • Postgraduate
  • ***
  • Posts: 101
    • View Profile
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2017, 10:11:54 AM »
Brother i have applied in two university but wuhan uni of technology has not recommend me for csc approval therefore i am selected only from nanjing agricultural uni but they have only 44 granted scholarship out of 140 recommended students would you like to tell me is there any chances for remaining students approval or second list by csc for nanjing? because has sent 140 students list to csc for approval


In my opinion, you may have a chance, may be they provide another scholarship like Silkroad scholarship or university scholarship.

Sohail

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2017, 10:33:06 AM »
Thanks Brother i have two questions 1.that scholarship will be provided by csc or njau? and njau has posted it on website According to the formal notification letter from CSC Schorlarship Committee, currently we have been granted with 44 2017 CSC scholarship students. They also have sent back to us the stamped admission materials of the 44 students.Any update will be posted on the website in a timely manner. 2.Now tell me please how many chances to get csc scholarship?

Offline mechanic

  • Engineer
  • Hero Engineer
  • *****
  • Posts: 2274
    • View Profile
    • Engineering Forum
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2017, 12:56:16 PM »
Thanks Brother i have two questions 1.that scholarship will be provided by csc or njau? and njau has posted it on website According to the formal notification letter from CSC Schorlarship Committee, currently we have been granted with 44 2017 CSC scholarship students. They also have sent back to us the stamped admission materials of the 44 students.Any update will be posted on the website in a timely manner. 2.Now tell me please how many chances to get csc scholarship?

any scholarship is Ok. but if you recommended for csc, you have more chances of csc.

Sohail

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 08:22:29 AM »
Dear brother thank you very much for guidance do you have any idea when will the csc announce final results for nanjing agricultural university? Total 96 students remaining for approval and how many will get scholarship in the final list?

Offline mechanic

  • Engineer
  • Hero Engineer
  • *****
  • Posts: 2274
    • View Profile
    • Engineering Forum
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 09:26:06 AM »
Dear brother thank you very much for guidance do you have any idea when will the csc announce final results for nanjing agricultural university? Total 96 students remaining for approval and how many will get scholarship in the final list?


its difficult to say how may are selected, but they are very near to announce.

Sohail

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 10:22:16 AM »
Dear brother thanks a lot just remember me in your prayers we have only 2 people in Finance major for phd in the nomination list other are the in agricultural field

Offline mechanic

  • Engineer
  • Hero Engineer
  • *****
  • Posts: 2274
    • View Profile
    • Engineering Forum
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 01:29:25 PM »
Dear brother thanks a lot just remember me in your prayers we have only 2 people in Finance major for phd in the nomination list other are the in agricultural field


dont worry, just wait for may be few days, may be few hours... our team is working on pending results

Sohail

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2017, 06:17:40 AM »
Dear brother how many chances of nanjing agricultural university final csc scholarship winner list and when it will be displayed? Because the time is very short now please guide me

farzana

  • Guest
Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2017, 07:07:17 AM »
Dear brother how many chances of nanjing agricultural university final csc scholarship winner list and when it will be displayed? Because the time is very short now please guide me


The list is published already, why are you waiting?

Engineering Forum

Re: Nanjing Agricultural University CSC Admission Result 2017
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2017, 07:07:17 AM »

 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
2+3: