Are there any university nominated candidates here who are still awaiting confirmation and admission documents from CSC?
Please anyone with answers to the following questions. Kindly provide them asap.
1. Why have some nominated candidates not received confirmation and admission documents from CSC yet?
2. Is there any possibility CSC will approve a second list/batch? or admission is finally closed?
3. Will all nominated candidate receive CSC approval?
4. Why will a candidate on a university's waiting list receive confirmation from CSC and a candidate on the main list not receive confirmation? Is this possible?
5. Is there any chance nominated candidates still awaiting CSC confirmation will receive late approval and admission?
1. There may be some issue with your documents or something missing. but if you are nominated by csc, you will get funding approval except you are not a current csc pass out (there must be one year gap) in master and PhD on CSC.
2. Usually second list is for University scholarship but waiting list has some possibility of csc approval in case some one is selected in any-other university or he/she is not willing to study.
3. not everyone, there may be some issue with your documents or as described in (1) candidates already on csc or he/she may be selected in any other university.
5. yes it is possible, sometime there are some vacant seats so they send emails at the end.
Sorry for number 4. i cant understand.